ACS Fall National Meeting Editorial Guidelines
C&EN BrandLab Team
Whether you’re an advertiser, exhibitor or ACS committee and division member, think of the ACS Fall Show Daily as a gateway to your target audience. Each year, tradeshow attendees read the Show Daily to catch up on events occurring during the meeting in addition to the photos, award recipients, product showcases and interviews with industry leaders.
Reach your target audience by submitting:
- Timely announcements of late-breaking news and developments
- New product announcements
- Exhibitor press releases
- Feature articles on industry trends, new techniques and applications
- Announcements covering ACS meetings or technical programs
Use the following guidelines for editorial submissions:
- E-mail all materials as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the name of your company and booth number in the subject line.
- Please do not send articles embedded within the e-mail message or in PDF format.
- Graphic materials or images should be separate attachments (do not embed graphics within or combine with text).
- Text should be in a Word file.
- Photos must be high-resolution JPG format, 300 dpi or at least 1 MB for a maximum size jpg 4 x 6 inches.
For Articles and Press Releases
Articles should be 300-400 words. All materials are subject to editing. You may submit a different article for each day. Articles will be published on a space-available basis. Preference may be given to advertisers. Articles submitted during the meeting are welcome but always subject to available space. Articles received before the deadline will receive preferential treatment and placement. For more information, e-mail questions to email@example.com.
- Onsite print issues: August 10th and 11th