CPhI Editorial Guidelines
Whether you’re an advertiser, exhibitor, the Show Daily publications for CPhI act as a gateway to your target audience. Each year, the Show Daily is read by thousands of attendees to catch up on events occurring during the conference. The Show Daily aims to be a platform to highlight new innovations, new discoveries, and interviews with industry thought leaders.
Readers will appreciate news that isn’t a recycled press release; with content that is timely for the meeting and engaging for readers.
Types of editorial content:
- Timely announcements of late-breaking news and developments in your industry
- New product announcements
- Relevant and timely press releases
- Feature articles on industry trends, new techniques, and applications
Use the following guidelines for editorial submissions:
- E-mail all materials as attachments to email@example.com.
- Include the name of your company and booth number in the subject line.
- Text should be in a Word file.
- Please do not send articles embedded within the e-mail message or as a PDF.
- Graphic materials or images should be separate attachments (do not embed graphics within or combine with text).
- Photos must be high-resolution JPG format, 300 dpi or at least 1 MB for a maximum size of 4 x 6 inches.
For Articles and Press Releases
Articles should be 300–400 words and include an image or logo. All materials are subject to editing. You may submit a different article for each day. Articles will be published on a space-available basis. Preference may be given to paying advertisers. Articles submitted during the meeting are welcome but always subject to available space. Articles received before the deadline will receive preferential treatment and placement. For more information, e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.