C&EN's 2019 Media Kit
C&EN‘s 2019 Media Kit
Integrated advertising solutions.
Serving the chemical, life sciences & laboratory worlds.
The attention of 27 million researchers
For pharmaceutical, instrumentation and chemical marketers, we activate a powerful network of decision-makers by creating solutions that promote your products, surface high-value prospects and nurture them through every step of the buying process.
Download C&EN’s 2019 Media Kit to learn more about our:
- Audience and their purchasing power
- Product portfolio including lead generation, native advertising and digital solutions
- Examples of our work & case studies
- New full service content agency, C&EN BrandLab
- Event strategy solutions, C&EN’s Show Dailies at CPhI NA and CPhI WW, plus more onsite distribution channels.
- Rates, specs & more
We can help you build stronger bonds with chemistry’s global influencers. Fill out the form to get the 2019 C&EN Media Kit.
Who is the C&EN Media Group?
Complete the form below to download
Why C&EN? Our Unparalleled Network.
C&EN is the only academic and industry-approved voice of record in the chemical industry that partners directly with marketers to activate lab directors, R&D heads and policy influencers. With 150,000 members, and over 27 million researchers of ACS Publications, our audience is global, diverse, and discerning; its reach is phenomenal.
POTENTIAL BUYING POWER
OF SURVEY RESPONDENT
- Why C&EN? Award-winning Journalism and Advertising.
AM&P EXCEL AWARDS, FOLIO, DIGIDAY & MORE
C&EN is at the forefront of storytelling. Here are just a few of the awards and recognition we’re proud to have received this past year, showcasing our excellence in design, long-form journalism, and sponsored content.
- Winner of FOLIO’s ‘Overall Editorial Excellence’ for Assocation/Nonprofit
- A&MP’s Gold award for Feature Article
for “Supporting Mental Health”
- A&MP’s Bronze award for Promotional Content, Advertisement, for C&EN BrandLab’s “New Technology Promises Greener Chemistry”
- Shortlisted for Digiday’s Publishing Awards: Best Branded Content (B2B) “The Future of Chemistry by The Chemours Company”