CPhI Editorial Guidelines
For exhibitors and advertisers at CPhI conferences, the Show Daily publications are the gateway to their target audiences. Each year, thousands of attendees read the CPhI Show Daily publications to catch up on events happening during the conference as well as in the industry because the publications highlight new innovations, discoveries, and industry leaders.
Readers want to read content that is newsworthy, engaging and informative.
Types of editorial content:
- Late-breaking news and developments in the industry
- New product announcements
- Feature articles on industry trends, new techniques, and applications
Use the following guidelines for editorial submissions:
- E-mail all materials as attachments to email@example.com.
- Include the name of your company and booth number in the subject line.
- Text should be in a Word file.
- Please do not send articles embedded within the e-mail message or as a PDF.
- Graphic materials or images should be separate attachments (do not embed graphics within or combine with text).
- Photos must be high-resolution JPG format, 300 dpi or at least 1 MB for a maximum size of 4 x 6 inches.
For Articles and Press Releases
All materials are subject to editing and are not guaranteed for publication. Articles should be 300–400 words and include an image or logo. All images need a caption and an image credit. You may submit a different article for each day. Preference will be given to articles with higher news or editorial value and to advertisers in the CPhI Show Daily.
Deadline for submission is July 24, 2020 for the CPhI North America Show Daily publications.
Deadline for submission is August 24, 2020 for the CPhI Worldwide Show Daily publications.
For more information, e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.