C&EN 2020 Media Kit
C&EN‘s 2020 Media Kit
Integrated advertising solutions.
Serving the chemical, life sciences & laboratory worlds.
Reach A Global Audience with C&EN
C&EN, the flagship newsmagazine of ACS, is the most authoritative and influential source of journalism and information for chemists around the world. We activate a powerful network of decision-makers by creating solutions that promote your products, surface high-value prospects and nurture them through every step of the buying process.
Looking forward into 2020, C&EN has further diversified our product portfolio by creating stronger and more targeted advertising solutions for our clients. Learn more by exploring the pages of our newly expanded 2020 Media Kit. That now includes new digital and social media advertising products, and offers you access to exclusive advertising resources with just one click.
Download to see what’s inside the pages of our 2020 Media Kit:
- Audience demographics and their purchasing power
- Product portfolio, like lead generation and social media
- Examples of our work & case studies
- Native advertising and custom content through C&EN BrandLab
- Event and onsite strategy solutions, C&EN’s Show Dailies at CPhI NA and CPhI WW, plus more onsite distribution channels
- New brand study results that highlight working dynamic marketing strategies in today’s buyer’s market
- Rates, specs & more
We can help you build stronger bonds with chemistry’s global influencers. Fill out the form to get the 2020 C&EN Media Kit.
Complete the form below to download
Why C&EN? Our Unparalleled Network.
POTENTIAL BUYING POWER
OF SURVEY RESPONDENT
- Why C&EN? Award-winning Journalism and Advertising.
AM&P EXCEL AWARDS, FOLIO, DIGIDAY & MORE
C&EN is at the forefront of storytelling. Here are just a few of the awards and recognition we’re proud to have received this past year, showcasing our excellence in design, long-form journalism, and sponsored content.
- AM&P’s The EXTRA! Award, presented to associations pushing the edge of the envelope to innovate in an ever-changing publishing environment (2019)
- C&EN’s feature article “Puerto Rico se levanta” was shortlisted in the Long-Form Feature Content category at the 2019 Folio Awards (2019)
- Our custom content studio, C&EN Brandlab, was a finalist for Digiday’s Content Marketing Awards for Best Content Marketing Agency Finalist (2019)
- Winner of FOLIO’s ‘Overall Editorial Excellence’ for Assocation/Nonprofit (2018)
- A&MP’s Gold award for Feature Article for “Supporting Mental Health” (2018)
- A&MP’s Bronze award for Promotional Content, Advertisement, for C&EN BrandLab’s “New Technology Promises Greener Chemistry”
- Shortlisted for Digiday’s Publishing Awards: Best Branded Content (B2B) “The Future of Chemistry by The Chemours Company”