Reach your target audience through a powerful distribution network
The C&EN Media Group provides advertising opportunities to reach Chemical & Engineering New’s (C&EN) global, diverse and powerful audience – 155,000+ members of the American Chemical Society, and the 31 million researchers who use ACS journals. C&EN’s integrated advertising network includes robust lead generation programs, unique print advertising opportunities, such as our in-house native advertising studio, C&EN BrandLab, and diverse digital options to target our news website and over 70 scientific research journals. Additionally, C&EN Media Group has been working with our clients to pivot their campaigns in a way that surrounds our readers and ACS members with their messaging. From webinars and social media campaigns, to email e-courses, C&EN Media Group has a suite of digital advertising products that can help your clients activate a powerful network of decision-makers.
As most events will stay digital going into 2022, webinars and virtual events will remain one of our top products, and the preferred investment for B2B marketers. In fact, in the past year alone, our clients saw a record breaking average of 862 webinar registrations, a live webinar attendance increase of 177%, and a 30% increase in on-demand views. Fill out the form below to learn more.
Tap into the buying power of a scientific audience today. When you subscribe, we’ll send you:
- Newly available 2022 C&EN Editorial Calendar and Media Kit
- Print and digital recruitment advertising solutions that are designed to help your organization connect with top scientific talent around the world
- Guides and playbooks on effective marketing strategies, such as lead generation, event marketing and virtual programs
- Available brand and sponsorship packages, including editorially-led webinars
- Case studies from our clients: What was their challenge? What was the program they utilized, and what were the results?
- Upcoming deadlines from C&EN’s editorial calendar so you don’t miss an important issue
- And science marketing and advertising best practices, tips, and research reports from our C&EN Marketing Elements blog