Reach your target audience through a powerful distribution network
The C&EN Media Group provides advertising opportunities to reach Chemical & Engineering New’s (C&EN) global, diverse and powerful audience – 151000+ members of the American Chemical Society, and the 44 million researchers who use ACS journals. C&EN’s integrated advertising network includes robust lead generation programs, unique print advertising opportunities, such as our in-house native advertising studio, C&EN BrandLab, and diverse digital options to target our news website and over 70 scientific research journals. Additionally, C&EN Media Group has been working with our clients to pivot their campaigns in a way that surrounds our readers and ACS members with their messaging. From webinars and social media campaigns, to email e-courses, C&EN Media Group has a suite of digital advertising products that can help your clients activate a powerful network of decision-makers.
As the world returns to some sense of normalcy by pivoting back to in-person events, clients will continue to adapt their advertising campaigns to meet clients both online and in-person. However, webinars continue to be a top source of information for audiences, they are an optimal lead generation tactic for B2B marketers.
Tap into the buying power of a scientific audience today. When you subscribe, we’ll send you:
- Newly available 2023 C&EN Editorial Calendar and Media Kit
- Print and digital recruitment advertising solutions that are designed to help your organization connect with top scientific talent around the world
- Guides and playbooks on effective marketing strategies, such as lead generation, event marketing and virtual programs
- Available brand and sponsorship packages, including editorially-led webinars
- Case studies from our clients: What was their challenge? What was the program they utilized, and what were the results?
- Upcoming deadlines from C&EN’s editorial calendar, so you don’t miss an important issue
- And science marketing and advertising best practices, tips, and research reports from our C&EN Marketing Elements blog