C&EN Onsite Publications:
Each year, C&EN Media Group’s onsite product offerings and official show daily publications ensure your organization engages audiences at widely-attended events. In today’s new normal, our team of experts is also now providing guidance and strategy on how to pivot your event marketing, and can customize our additional offerings to accomplish your company’s goals. Download our updated Event Marketing Guide below, or browse through our typical show offerings to keep an eye on currently planned events.
Solutions and case studies for the science marketer.
Download C&EN’s Guide to Event Marketing to learn about:
- Why event marketing is an important part of your marketing mix.
- C&EN’s solutions that will help surround your target audience before, during and after events and tradeshows.
- Case studies of successful campaigns with onsite publications, custom event solutions, booth activities, and more.
- Onsite publications and shows that C&EN typically produces — as well as evergreen products that C&EN offers which can be utilized in lieu of in-person events.
- 2022 Tradeshow Onsite Publications
With a membership of over 8,500 scientists, ASMS is a globally recognized leader in the mass spectrometry field. ACS and C&EN will be attending the 2022 ASMS Conference–ask us how you can reach ASMS’s attendees.
June 5 – 9, 2022 – Minneapolis, MN
Advertisers turn to C&EN for our audience, and with bonus distribution at these popular and trend setting shows, you can have your print advertisement reach a new, bigger, and highly engaged group of chemists. Key issues of C&EN print magazine will be distributed at the shows below:
- CPhI North America
- ACS Spring and Fall National Meetings
- Chemicals America
- BioProcess Int’l
- ChemSpec Europe
- Drug Discovery Chemistry
- Pharma Chem Outsourcing
- CPhI WW
- Cannabis Science Conference
Start generating more leads today with C&EN Advertising
Contact us now to find out how to build an integrated advertising campaign.